June 02, 2007

naked instrument

i sit
in the embrace of the music
you are creating
watching your fingers pluck
glide and vibrate
                                       and i am naked
      the instrument
                  in your arms
                              your fingers
                                          alternating between
      teasing lightness and
                  electrifying intensity
                              strum me
                                          make me sing
i lie across your lap
my body cradled in your arms
every fiber perfectly tuned
to even the most fleeting
      of contact
                  quivering to the feel
                              of your fingers
                                          (touch me)
the lower they slide
the higher my notes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home