May 23, 2007

Pink Elephants

Pink elephants are frolicking
      in my martini
            they are playing beach volley
      with my maraschino cherry!

   The Jiminy Cricket Jazz Trio
                                          performs
      in yours!
Ha!

       I don't suppose
                              you could rescue
            the butterfly trapped in
my hair ...?

                      Could you?
         My hair! My hair!
                                      There!

I think it will melt
on my tongue -

                        Is it spun sugar?

                               Can I have a lick
of that chair?
                   It's so red ...
                                        Mm-mhmmm!      Yum ...

Please?

You look so beautiful tonight.
You're beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful -

What?
      Your beau i' full?
            Then he can go home.             Shoo! Shoo!

                              You stay here with me.

You know why?
                       Because I've such a huge crush
on you -
               crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crushcrushcrush ...
CRUSH!

Ow!
      The pink elephants
            have stomped on my toe!

I've a huge crush -

Don't be silly!
                           I'm not drunk -
          don't swallow Jiminy Cricket!

I just have a huge crush on you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home