May 14, 2007

one more time?

my skin cannot contain my self
who is leaping out

to saunter with swaying hips to you
force my right leg between your knees
bend down
smile
(wink)
stroke your hair
caress your cheek your jaw
(or more)
swerve my ass around
undulate slowly
touch down
on private grounds
take your right arm
drape it way below my navel
your hand rests on my pelvic bone
your left arm
fling up between my breasts
your hand on my collar bone
(touch me if you can)
lean back on you
slowly sway right
then to the left
my bottom firmly pushed
onto private grounds
release my grasp on your grasp
on me
spread my knees
pushing yours with mine
lean forward
push up
my buttocks a kiss away
from your face
(do you dare?)
close my legs
slink around
to the back of the chair
in constant friction with you
hands on your shoulders now
right hand strokes you
arm hips leg
and back up
left hand touches you
chest thigh calf
and back up
one step
my right leg swings up
slices the air
to trap you tight
between my thighs
tantalize you with a mere
breath of air
between
your nose and the valley
of my breasts
my body surges and recedes
body waves
within licking distance
and then away
hands planted firmly on your shoulders
i dismount

one more time?

(or have you lost count?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home