May 07, 2007

(iamnothereiamnothere)

i drift among the crowds a lost balloon              it’s the empty shell they see        (iamnothereiamnothere)        the real me’s walking through Morpheus’ realm              not remembering              what i made up what i didn’t              can they tell? they’re telling me              i don’t listen i don’t believe        (iamnothereiamnothere)        they’re not real i made them up        (iamnothereiamnothere)        they’re real they made me up              while they dream i am real              while i dream they are not        (iamnothereiamnothere)        i dream they shot an arrow at my balloon-head        (iamnothereiamnothere)        they dream i burst              the real me's through Morpheus’ realm              not remembering              what i made up what i didn’t        (iamnothereiamnothere)        they’re not real i made them up        (iamnothereiamnothere)        they’re real they made me up              while they dream i am real              while i dream they are not        (iamnothereiamnothere)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home