February 04, 2007

feast

i think sometimes i hurt so bad inside
because i want you so badly to devour me
bread fruit and honey
want to offer you in the cracked chalice
of my skull the honeycomb of my brain and
spread the honey thick on my sweetbreads
present on the half-broken plate of my breast
(or have your fingers plunged deep into my chest for)
the ripe plump fruit of my beating heart
let me inflame your appetite
let me watch you savor every bite
lick clean the rivulets of bloody juices
running down your chin
feed on me
drink from me
you will live forever
to taste me on your tongue

for you
i will be ambrosia

1 Comments:

Blogger Inconsequential said...

been reading through your arc's

'Body here
Mind gone
Heart lost'

:)

some wonderful shorts lurking in there

shall continue later and read more :)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home