January 23, 2007

untitled

i fear i’m strangling myself

my thoughts translate into
wordsiscribble
realize themselves
i fear i’m strangling my self
and all my other selves with
everywordicontinuetoscribble

i fear wordsarestranglingme
in my mind buzzing angrily
the black swarm of carnivorous flies
lay eggs hatch into maggots
burrow deeper and feed
on my mind
i fear my mind is already dead

i fear wordsarestranglingme
envelop me and string themselves
into a noose tighten around my throat
hair that binds my mouth

if i die
(thesewordsareatrap
  falsehope
  lies
  ifearimalreadydead
)

if i die
when i’m dead
they will worm out
through decomposing flesh
imploding ears half-eaten eyes
the mouth without a tongue or lips
they will gather around my corpse
continue to breed and feed

until there is no me left
imthem

wordsiscribble/wordsarestranglingme/thesewordsareatrap/falsehope/
lies/imalreadydead/imthem/wordsiscribblewords
you read

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home