November 06, 2006

untitled

saturday afternoon, on the beach

as my fingers wander along the warm sandy beach of your body a fluid surge of your arm sweeps me in closer
i find the conch of your lips and put my ear to it
let the gentle breeze of your breath wash over me
as formless whispers shape into airy words buoying me
faraway up high to the dreamy atmosphere of your slumbering thoughts and effervescent dreams

come
let me cocoon the two of us with the blanket of my hair
purchase privacy for you and me

a private universe of our own






saturday:sunday

when the midnight of your hair slips off
then the aurora of your visage dawns

but when you let raise the lids of both your eyes
what midnights, what mornings, what days, what weeks?

like the twin reflections in your pupils
that merges into a single image

   everything melds into one eternity
   when i look at you





monday

i miss you
our universe misses your presence

even the rain drops that hurl themselves
at the window-pane this morning
slip and slide so swiftly together
   every single one seeking another
forming crystal rivulets that somehow
manage to develop
on the canvas of the window-pane
into a picture of you

1 Comments:

Blogger Φ said...

I read it from the last..starting monday and ended with the private space of the first verse.. read it back from there..

nothing has changed since the last read..

Its so serene like the pvt universe you have described..hmmmmm!!!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home