October 01, 2005

More ... And More

You are a fate so much worse than death
And I will only love you all the more
Every day and every time I open my eyes
The torturous cycle begins once more

Outside the sun may be shining and the sky true blue
My tears-blurred eyes see nothing but the memory of you
And it’s fading, fading, fading every passing second
And every lost second I lose more and more of you

Why do you come to me and never stay the morning
Why do you appear only in the darkest nights
You are a sight for these sore red eyes
Eyes that you make cry when you disappear from sight

Such a cruel love is this by which I am enthralled
Only allowed to have so little when I’m shown much more
And to be shown yet never ever to know or own
A part of me just dies each day, more and more and more

So you are a fate so much worse than death
I will starve and pine away for ever more
For you, my dream and love, for you, my love and dream
Yet I seem to love you more and more and more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home