April 09, 2005

An Acrostic for Damnation

Gutter-speak spewed he
of the murkiest degree;

fool that I am, I
understood not what said he, so
called he, “patrician/victorian/aristocrat woman” me –
keen of wit and observation? Well, hardly

you, king of gutters,
ordure and of pee,
understand me here clearly:
reject I here your perverse decree -
“somethin morbid” for to write,
ersatz darkness that is erudite …
leave me the hell alone, you habitual damnation – and
fuck yourself go you for some time eonian.

4 Comments:

Blogger s said...

damn, and i was trying so hard for it to be "resentful" ...

9:19 PM  
Blogger s said...

i think i'm being patronized here ...

oh well, i deserve it, i guess.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you tried to inject class to the resentment in the piece, but ended up bein too cute and petty. this is a failed effort though it is highly creative. anyway, i get the message and i won't bother you again. god bless.

4:55 PM  
Blogger s said...

waaaiiit! WTH does "takkan", "tulis la sket.. bunuh2 ke", and "sket = sikit, bunuh2= bunuh-bunuh = snuff" mean?

...

bugger it, he's flounced off =/

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home