March 11, 2005

Salman Khan at the Curry Takeaway

Having given my order
to the man behind the counter,
I proceeded to take a seat
and was prepared to wait,
when – lo, and behold! –
there was Salman’s visage,
smiling debonairly,
and his brawny chest,
shirted so demurely,
right in front me!

Larger than life
there he appeared,
sporting his Tere Naam hair extensions,
in a crinkled black shirt,
and seemingly devoid of pretensions.

Sallu, ah, Salman,
I’d have been undone -
would’ve done anything
   to have you in my hands –
I’d have made such
   unreasonable demands;
or, if snubbed
in any way at all,
I’d have ripped you apart,
right off the wall …

Oh my, the things I would’ve done -
to think what I might’ve begun -
I could’ve ended up in a police van …

Thank goodness I’m not at all your fan!



9th – 11th March 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home