January 11, 2005

What She Wants

I do not want to be the only one,
so call me what you want –
a bitch,
a witch -

especially a witch;

because I will be a witch,
because I will have you
completely bewitched;

you will think of me every day,
every hour, every minute,
every second, in every way;

you will not eat,
you will not drink,
you will not sleep;
you will not do anything else
but think of me;

and I will haunt your every moment,
waking or asleep -
I will torment you;

because I will tease you,
and I will please you,
if you get me -

but not yet
you won’t -
because I won’t allow it;

you will succumb
to my devilish wiles,
and you will ache every moment,
be it night or day;

I want you to suffer
from wanting me in every way;

I want you tortured,
I want you aggrieved;
I want you begging
on your knees;

I want you grateful,
overwhelmed and humble
when I have you;

and

I want you dead
if I don’t.


10th – 11th Jan 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger Yours truly said...

I like the attitude. Even tho it's er...hopelessly egoistic. :P

4:39 AM  
Blogger s said...

well, that's prolly one way to look at it ... though not quite what i had in mind as i wrote it. =)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home